We Treat Feet podiatrist Dr. Patrick Felton recently spent an afternoon at Brick Bodies – a chain of women-only and co-ed health clubs in Maryland – educating their personal trainers in foot and ankle issues and athletic performance. Dr. Felton showed how computerized gait analysis can be used to improve members ability and solve medical problems.
Dr. Felton specializes in podiatric sports medicine, conservative care for biomechanical abnormalities, and surgical management of structural and functional abnormalities of the foot. In his spare time, he coaches lacrosse and soccer with the Lutherville Timonium Recreational Council. Dr. Felton has been heavily involved in athletics and outdoor activities throughout his entire life.
- He played intercollegiate lacrosse at Millersville University and played ice hockey for Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine.
- He is licensed with USA Cycling and participates in all forms of competitive cycling.
- He is licensed with USA Triathlon and participates in Duathlons (run, bike, run)
- He participates in 5K events along with his family
We Treat Feet thanks Brick Bodies for their continued support.
About Brick Bodies:
Brick Bodies, a world-class health club organization, was founded by Baltimore natives, Victor and Lynne Brick in 1985. Today, Brick Bodies has grown to encompass 7 health clubs – 2 women-only and 5 co-ed – throughout Maryland, with more than a dozen clubs planned to open in the next three to five years.
Brick Bodies offers all the facilities and services you would expect from a world-class health club organization, including:
- The latest cardio equipment
- The latest programs, such as pilates, yoga, sports specific training and wellness programming
- New and exciting facilities
- The latest strength training equipment
- Certified trainers
- Diet and nutritional counseling
- Childcare services
- Special amenities, such as towels, spa services and saunas
If you have any other questions or wish to schedule an appointment, contact We Treat Feet Podiatry by clicking here to view our various locations and phone numbers!
We Treat Feet! That’s what we do. From the simplest nail problems, to the most complex foot deformities, we provide exceptional care in a kind and compassionate manner. We offer board certified physicians that have spent years learning the intricate structures and functions of the human foot and ankle. No knees or elbows here, only the best foot and ankle care available in Maryland.
From heel pain, bunions, Sports medicine injuries, broken bones, neuromas, hammertoes, and flatfeet to Achilles tendon problems, we have the most modern technology available to help you, including digital x-ray, diagnostic ultrasound, and vascular testing equipment.
Our physician team offers treatments for people of all ages, from infants to seniors. No foot is too big, no problem is too big, because remember, We Treat Feet!