WeTreatAnkles at WeTreatFeet Podiatry!
Fun ankle facts, did you know?
- It is also called the talocrural joint.
- It is a Ginglymus joint.
- Most ankle problems are located in the mortise.
- The ankle is one of the most stable joints in the body.
- Your ankle moves in all 3 planes, however the majority is in the sagittal plane.
- Your ankle should have about 45 degrees of motion.
- Ankle injuries are the 3rd most common problem treated at WeTreatFeet
So let’s do a quick primer on ankle injuries:
Our WeTreatFeet Ad!