The Q-Clear Laser, which is essentially two lasers in one, was recently approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), for use in general and plastic surgery, dermatology, and podiatry, for the incision, excision, and vaporization of soft tissues. In the field of podiatry, this means the Q-Clear Laser is approved for the following uses:
- Matrixectomy: The process of surgically, chemically, or electrically destroying all or part of the base nail portion called the nail matrix.
- Removal of Warts: Including periungal, subungal, and plantar warts.
- Treatment of Foot Fungus.
- Radical Nail Excision: A simple method of treatment for Ingrowing toenails by radical excision of the affected nailfold.
- Neuromas: A painful condition, also referred to as a “pinched nerve” or a nerve tumor. It is a benign growth of nerve tissue frequently found between the third and fourth toes that brings on pain, a burning sensation, tingling, or numbness between the toes and in the ball of the foot.
- And More!
The Q-Clear Laser can provide superior effect with exceptional patient comfort.
If you have any other questions or wish to schedule an appointment, contact We Treat Feet Podiatry by clicking here to view our various locations and phone numbers!
We Treat Feet! That’s what we do. From the simplest nail problems, to the most complex foot deformities, we provide exceptional care in a kind and compassionate manner. We offer board certified physicians that have spent years learning the intricate structures and functions of the human foot and ankle. No knees or elbows here, only the best foot and ankle care available in Maryland.
From heel pain, bunions, Sports medicine injuries, broken bones, neuromas, hammertoes, and flatfeet to Achilles tendon problems, we have the most modern technology available to help you, including digital x-ray, diagnostic ultrasound, and vascular testing equipment.
Our physician team offers treatments for people of all ages, from infants to seniors. No foot is too big, no problem is too big, because remember, We Treat Feet!